Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boost your Koi growth rate from 18% to 50%!

Boost your Koi growth rate from 18% to 50%! through violin music

For those who want their kois to grow real quick!

Scientists have conducted an experiment where kois were subjected to violin music under controlled conditions. They found that those kois which listened to music grew as much as 18% to 50% more than kois under the same conditions without the music treatment.

In order for their test results to be more vigorous, they put the kois that were originally the placebo group (no music) in Experiment 1 to be the music recipient in Experiment 2 and to see if they grow quickly too after listening to music like the other group in the first instance.

In both cases, those kois in the experiments which listened to the violin music grew much more than those that did not, by as much as 18% to 50% more.

Fascinating!

Please see link:
http://www.worldfishcenter.org/naga/...4-article6.pdf

Those who enjoy their music, may start thinking about sharing it with their kois and enhance their growth rate too!

Hmmm, in Alexander Rybak's song 'Fairytale', he was playing the violin!

Fairytale lyrics
Years ago, when I was younger,
I kinda liked a girl I knew.
She was mine and we were sweethearts;
That was then, but then it's true.

CHORUS :

I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts.
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed.


© Bill L 17 June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment